Mcguire Poe posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago
Flirting doesn’t come easily to everyone. Even the most confident person will freeze and say a smug "hey" when their crush approaches them in the halls. But don’t worry. If you have trouble flirting, there are plenty of tips that will help you master the art and win your crush’s affection.
This content is imported via embedname. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or you might be able get more information from their web site.
1. Be confident. Confidence is the best thing. If you are confident and strutting down streets like you own them, then your crush (and everyone else) will notice. Your crush will want you to get to know the girl who believes she’s special.
2. Show them that you are interested in their lives. Everyone appreciates a compliment. Most people enjoy talking about themselves. If you get a chance to talk to your crush, don’t let it go to waste. Ask them lots of questions about their life and show that you truly are interested. They will appreciate your curiosity and be open to a second conversation.
3. Your lips should be the focus of attention. Although it sounds absurd, it works. Keep chapstick and lip gloss handy. Layer on some lip gloss if you spot your crush. They’ll be dreaming about those lips all day long.
4. When you see your crush in the hallways, smile and say hello. It can be terrifying to see your crush walking down the hall. Your instinctive reaction is to glance down at the phone and pretend you’re having a heated text conversation. However, ignore these instincts, smile at them, and instead look up. It’s not necessary to start a large conversation (unless it’s something you are interested in). Take a second to wave and say hi. Then, keep going. Boom–you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
This content is imported via Giphy. You might be able find the same content in different formats, or you could find more information on their site.
5. But don’t forget your crush…for too long. It sounds counterintuitive, doesn’t it? But think about it: Imagine your crush running into a group with their friends at McDonald’s. Say hi to their friends first and strike up a convo. Your crush will feel the tiniest bit left out, until you turn to include them (and make their day).
6. Learn how to master the bump-and flatter. "Accidentally" you will run into a hottie during a party. You can make a joke and say "Oh sorry." I become a total klutz around cute people." They’ll be instantly flattered and want more information about you. That’s when you introduce yourself and start a convo.
7. You should let them see you looking at their faces. It seems very scary. When someone notices you staring at them, they usually turn away quickly to not realize you were actually eating a hamburger. Try this next time. All you have to do is gather all your confidence. Smile at your crush and smile back, perhaps even wink, when they catch you staring at you. This will let your crush know that you are confident enough to invite you to dinner.
8. Check out their clothes. If they’re wearing a band shirt or sport jersey, ask them about it. This will show that you are interested in their lives and will spark a conversation.
9. Sometimes, be clear. Maybe you’re playing frisbee in the park and you "accidentally" throw it toward the cuties near you. A sarcastic apology can let them know that you are flirting with them (and in on the joke), and may lead to a conversation.
Face, Hair, Eyebrow, Photograph, Forehead, Chin, Hairstyle, Head, Portrait, Jaw,
10. Introduce your friend. You don’t have to go it alone if you are too nervous to initiate a convo. Bring your friend along and introduce your crush to your friend. It may sound odd, but it can sometimes be easier to approach someone in a different way.
11. Fight before they see you. Text your crush, "You should be wearing that blue shirt tonight. It will make your eyes shine! 🙂 A flirty message lets them know you are thinking of them and makes them want to see you again. Also, it’s a great way to see if your advice was taken.
This content is imported from Giphy. It is possible to find the exact same content in a different format or to get more information at their website.
12. You can start by making something silly to get the conversation started. If you’re looking for pick-up lines the only ones that will come to you are likely super lame and recycled ones. "Did it hurt…when you fell from heaven?" Or, "How heavy does an elephant weigh?" Just enough to break up the ice. Try to play
top attitude status in hindi as possible, but don’t give up. Just be you! Jughead Jones would love it, you know.