Bilingual Tutor / Trainer for Adults Learning English Apply Now
Caring and enthusiastic teachers motivate and prepare students to achieve their goals by developing effective English communication skills. Lift and inspire others by planning and delivering high-quality, creative, and engaging lessons for diverse groups learning English as a Second Language (ESL). Training provided.
About UCEDA Institute:
UCEDA Institute began in 1988 with a simple idea to empower students through mastery of the English language. Today we’ve evolved into a chain of schools with many locations and branches in popular areas throughout the United States. For millions of individuals throughout the world, English continues to serve as a bridge to greater possibilities and success. We are proud to continue guiding ambitious students towards their goals, and we invite you to join us.
Teaching responsibilities include:
– Prepare lesson plans and deliver quality classroom instruction by following the standard UCEDA class format and using UCEDA materials.
– Apply a developmental approach to learning, coaching students according to their individual development needs, and encouraging self-expression leading to a successful student experience.
– Play an active role in helping students persist toward their goals by closely monitoring students’ attendance and performance, addressing issues appropriately, and following proper procedures in tutoring, homework, etc.
– Report students’ academic progress periodically to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis.
– Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games etc.) to motivate and stimulate students.
– Cooperate with the School Manager and other administrative staff.
– Attend training sessions and seminars provided by UCEDA leadership.
– Set a positive example of compliance with school policies.
– Experience learning a second language (bilingual)
– Experience applying a structured approach to teaching, training, coaching, and/or motivating others to achieve their goals.
– High level of common-sense: Able to connect with others, identify and respond to behavioral trends, adapt quickly to circumstances, and interpret non-verbal communication cues.
– Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with people of many cultures, showing an appropriate level of respect and cultural sensitivity.
– Motivated, creative, organized, patient, flexible, enthusiastic about others’ success.
– Strong understanding of grammar, excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
– Bachelor’s Degree required, related field strongly preferred.
– CELTA, TEFL, TESL, or other formal training in ESL teaching strongly preferred.
Resume and cover letter may be submitted by email to: HR@UCEDA.ORG
Applications should outline qualifications and demonstrate how your experience and skills match the job.
Don’t miss this opportunity to start a great career in the Education industry. UCEDA’s corporate culture thrives on promoting within, constant training and education with growing responsibilities. Not only will you be growing professionally and as an individual, you will also be providing many students with an opportunity to improve their lives tremendously through the education they receive.